An old friend of mine had me to do this years ago. I have rewritten these reasons SO many times. What is funny is how they change as I get older and wiser. They are in no particular order.
1. To be more flexible and more mobile.
2. To gain the use of the many outfits in my closet I haven’t been able to wear since 2003 or before. Fortunately, I’ve always chosen the classic look.
3. To physically feel better.
4. To emotionally feel better.
5. To give my son a good example to follow.
6. To accomplish this goal that has seemed to evade me for so long–proving (to me) I can!
7. To reduce the need for any type of medication.
8. To increase my life expectancy.
9. To feel more comfortable when in a seat (in the car, doctor’s office, etc).
10. To feel more comfortable in my skin.